Flatline Writers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NURSES: Kate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S1R

NURSES: Kate Empty
PostSubject: NURSES: Kate   NURSES: Kate EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:12 pm

"First days are supposed to be easy, first days are supposed to be easy, first days are supposed to be easy...I bet there's gonna be a ten car pile up..." thought Kate as she strolled through the hospital's halls. She passes a mirror and then she turns back, she sees herself for the first time in hospital scrubs, she sees how high and firm her medium sized breasts look, how flat her abdomen looks, and when she turns around she sees how full her ass looks. Kate smiles and remembers her friend Sophy telling her that the light blue compliments her dark skinned face and medium length hair, and because it was a size too small, it also made her athletic body stand out. Still checking herself out in the mirror, Kate remembers the supportive words that she had with her in the locker room this morning. This speech was one of the latest in a long list of supportive words that Sophy used in cheering Kate on from high school to this morning. Kate looked in the mirror and with a confident nod at her reflection walked towards the emergency room.
In the first eight hours of her work she helped out several people (with non-life threatening injuries, Kate thanked God) and in that time 45 guys either hit on her or tried to pinch her ass.

A little before noon Kate got a text from Sophy: JUST MADE MY 1ST SAVE! Very Happy HOWS UR DAY?
In the early-afternoon Kate got another text from Sophy that had someone's number and this message: MADE A NEW FRIEND TODAY! WE'LL SEE HER 4 DRINKS AFTER WRK. HOW RU?
Within half an hour she got a text from Sophy: NEW FRIEND LOST A PATIENT D: NOT HER FAULT! WE'LL STILL SEE HER 4 DRINKS THO

Kate was bummed out after the last text, and all of her early anxieties were coming back to haunt her. She was walking like a zombie through the ER when a black paramedic pulled her to the side and said, "Nurse, I'm gonna need your help here with a patient..." Kate got a desperate look in her eyes and the paramedic continued, "Oh no, it's nothing like that, the patient is fine. I just need you to watch her while I talk to the cops." Kate gave him a quizzical look and the paramedic explained, "Ok...I'll catch you up, weird story, but I'll tell ya. We were riding in our ambulance when we were called over to Fredrick High School, something about a girl getting shocked or something. When we make it to the school's indoor pool there are five girls, a short redhead, a tall brunette, a blond and Latina of average height...and of course our vic, the Asian girl. Whats weird is that all of them were in a semi-circle around the girl and in their panties, well, the redhead was in her panties, the brunette was in short shorts and a bra, and both the blond and the Latina were wearing a red tube top and a thong..."
Kate gave him a "Yeah, sure is weird that you can recall what a group of high school girls were wearing" look and he gave her a "Hey, check their IDs, they're all 18" shrug and then continued, "...you'll see what the last girl was wearing, I gotta go and tell the cop transferred from Las Vegas what I saw..." he gave Kate an appreciative glance up and down her body, Kate crossed her arms over her ample chest, "...tell you what, if the girl comes to, try and get a story out of her and you can tell the cop." Kate gave a false smile and said, "Like good cop/bad cop?" The paramedic smiled earnestly, told Kate that the girl was in one of the corner rooms, before leaving he said, "What was the weirdest thing though, I couldn't help but feel that this was no accident...I could feel them watching us as we saved their friend, we didn't even have to work that hard...it was as if they...I don't know..." with another glance at Kate's chest, he left.

Kate walked to the corner room and got the biggest surprise of the day. The girl was of Japanese decent, looked 18, was of average height, was light skinned, had short black hair with blond streaks in it, and had a pin up girl's body with big breasts (growth spurt, thought Kate.) What really shocked her was what the girl was wearing, knee high socks, a red plaid miniskirt and a white button up shirt that was tied off to show her firm abs and had enough buttons undone to show a hypnotizing amount of cleavage in a black lace bra, she looked like the "naughty school girl". Kate pulled out a stethoscope from the counter next to the bed and pressed it to the girl's large right breast, there was a weak rhythm, (probably from the shocking, thought Kate), then she ran it over the girl's smooth stomach, Kate felt shallow breathing. Kate looped the stethoscope over her neck and attached the leads to the girl's body, when she was about to attach the final leads to the girl's chest, her eyes sprung open.

"Kat..." began the girl, "Holy shit!" the nurse exclaimed then calmed down as the naughty schoolgirl continued, "...Alyssa...Lauren...Michelle...that was amazing, you guys...should...try it...sometime..." the girl's head lolled to the side and Kate heard her breath whisper out, Kate stuck the last leads to the girl's massive chest and then turned the heart monitor on, flat-lining. Pressing the stethoscope in between the girl's massive cleavage, Kate didn't feel a pulse and when she placed two fingers under the girl's nostrils, didn't feel a breath either. Kate grabs the front of the white shirt and tears it open, causing the girl's breasts to shake and exposing her bra, pressing her hands in the center of the girl's cleavage, Kate starts chest compressions. "One, two, three, four, five..." Kate counted, watching the girl's scantily clad body shake with each compression, "twenty five, twenty six, twenty seven, twenty eight, twenty nine, thirty!" Kate grabs an ambubag that was on a table, secures it over the girl's beautiful mouth and nose and starts squeezing, giving the girl five hits of much needed air. Kate watches the girl's cheeks puff up and her ample chest rise as she tries to bring this girl back to life. Putting the ambubag to the side, and her hands once again in between the girl's breasts, Kate continues cpr, "One, two, three, four, five..." the girl's breasts shake with each thrust causing her chest to sink in and her well formed legs and feet to move in rhythm "twenty five, twenty six, twenty seven, twenty eight, twenty nine, thirty!"

Kate grabs the ambubag, presses it firmly on the girl's face and squeezes, chest rises, falls, Kate squeezes again, chest rises, falls, another squeeze, chest strains against the bra, falls. Kate takes the ambubag from the girl's face and hears a silent sigh as the girl breathes out, she presses her hands to the girl's breasts again and continues chest compressions, harder and faster than before "One, Two, Three, Four, Five!" Kate's compressions shakes the girl's entire body. "Huhuhuhuhuhuhu..." Kate faintly hears escape the girl's lips as she continues chest compressions, "Fifteen, Sixteen, Seventeen, Eighteen, Nineteen, Twenty!" Kate, out of desperation, leans in, places a hand in the center of the girl's breasts, pinches the girl's nose shut and seals her lips over the girl's and gives her a deep breath. Out of the corner of her eye, Kate could see the girls chest rise as she feels her hand move up and then down, Kate takes another breath and gives the young girl mouth to mouth, rise, then fall. "Dammit, not on the first day," Kate swears under her breath as she pulls at the girl's bra,, increasing her cleavage, balls up a fist and brings it down square in the middle of the girl's chest. Kate looks at the monitor, BEEP, then at the half naked girl, BEEEE...went the monitor. Kat balls up her fist and brings it down harder on the girl's chest, causing her body to shake.
BEEP, BEEEEE...

Kate turns to the defib, turns it on and goes through the drawers, pulling out two gel pads. As she hears the machine whine to life, Kat turns the girl on her side, slips her out of one sleeve, turns her on her stomach, pulls the shirt off and unclasps the bra, then Kate turns the girl back on her back, pulls her to one side, takes off the shirt and bra and gets her flat on the bed. Kat places one gel pad in between of the Asian girl's ample breasts and the other on her side, near her ribs. Kate hears the defib's charging whine stop and turns around, grabbing the paddles, she presses them on the gel pads and says "Clear", even if no one is around. There is a thumping noise as the machine shocks the girl, her body shakes lightly with the shock then goes still. BEEEEE... Kate rubs the paddles together, presses them to the Asian girl's chest and delivers the shock, the girl's back arches, her chest heaves and then she flops back down. Kate presses her hands firmly in the center of the girl's breasts and continues compressions, the heart monitor beeps with each compression that Kate administers, BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP...Kate finishes her cycle of thirty compressions and backs off to look at the monitor, BEEEEE...Kate grunts angrily and turns to the defibrillator, she grabs the paddles, sets them to 300 joules and presses them to the girl's chest, "Clear" she says as she pushes the buttons, the girl's topless body shakes violently then goes still, nothing. "Come on" says Kate as she pressed the paddles to the girl's chest again, "CLEAR" the girl's body shakes from head to toe then goes still. BEEP BEEP BEEE..."Last one kid..." shudders out of Kate's lips, slowly, she sets the defibrillator to 360 joules and presses them to the girl's chest, her breasts jiggle and then stop. Kat pushes the buttons, there is a thumping noise as the girl is shocked, the girl's back arches and she flops back down on the bed.
BEEEEE...BEEP, BEEP, BEEP

Kate sighs as the girl's heart re-establishes a regular rhythm. Kate removes the gel pads from the girl's naked chest and double checks her vitals with a stethoscope. The girl makes a noise and starts to move her head side to side, Kate places her hands on the girl's shoulders, "Hey, hey...its okay, youre in a hospital, my name is Kate, Im a nurse" she smiles as she adds, "its my first day. Im gonna go get a doctor" probably should have done that in the first place she thinks. "Wait," says the girl before Kate leaves, Kate turns around and the girl continues, "did I just? and did you...?" The girl then leans back on the bed that might have been her last and looks at Kate, the same look that the paramedic gave her earlier...NO way, thinks a surprised, and oddly flattered Kate. The girl arches her back slowly, making sure that the nurse gets a good look at her breasts, stretching her toned legs and curling her toes, smiling like the Cheshire cat. Kate coughs in her fist, taking the girl out of her display, "I need to ask you what happened." The girl gives Kate her best playful smile, but it falters when Kate says, "I saved your life...kid, I think you owe me some answers." The girl huffs out a breath, "Promise not to tell anyone?" Kate crosses her arms over her ample chest and the girl tells her tale.

"Her name is Maylin, she is a senior at Fredrick High School, her and a group of her friends...uh, have this...fetish," says Kate to the cute police officer, Kate tries the same smile that Maylin tried just minutes before but feels stupid and continues the story, "they have a CPR fetish. They have been messing around with it for a couple of months now, the first time they did it, it almost got one of them killed so they have been keeping it safe, that is, until today." The cute cop nods his head, writting in his pad, "Mmhm, and?" he says looking intently at Kate, maybe there's a chance, she thinks. "Thats all she told me" says Kate twiddling her thumbs together as she sees the cop close his note pad and head towards Maylin's room, Kate steps in the way, "I-I-uh, I could ask her for more information, you know like..." she stammers "Good cop and bad cop?" finishes the cop. She laughs, "Yeah, something like that" the cop rests his hand on Kate's shoulder lightly but reassuringly, "Thanks, but no, you've done enough today" Kate drops her head theatrically, they chuckle and start to walk their seperate ways...Now or never, thinks Kate, "Officer?" she says turning around, "Ma'am?" he says Kate walks towards him nervously at first but closes the gap with 100% confidence, "Can I have your number?" The cop raises his eye brows and Kate's confidence crumbles and quickly adds, "Cuz, its my first day and if something like this, God forbid, were to, um, happen again, it would be nice to uh, you know, have someone in the police force, that I'd...know" Kate was mentally kicking herself as she looked at the cute cop's amused face, "what?" she huffs out. The cop smiles and says, "Nothing, its just my first day too" and then he gives her his number.
Back to top Go down
S1R

NURSES: Kate Empty
PostSubject: Re: NURSES: Kate   NURSES: Kate EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:13 pm

finally got this one done, hope you like this and dont think that the end is too cheesy
will work on the final part soon
Back to top Go down

NURSES: Kate
Page 1 of 1