Flatline Writers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

something else to get people talking...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
S1R

something else to get people talking... Empty
PostSubject: something else to get people talking...   something else to get people talking... EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:16 pm

What is everyone's ultimate resus scenario?
Back to top Go down
Resuswriter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: something else to get people talking...   something else to get people talking... EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:02 pm

this question ALWAYS comes up and even after 4 years I can never really answer it because it changes.... probably daily. This question is so hard to answer because my interest in resus is very encompassing and not really one specific thing. My stories often reflect a strong fantasy I have at the time but its never that long lasting.

I will say one re occurring one is me lying naked in, its like a hospital but more private so idk really where it is, with 3 female rescuers depending on who I have the hots for at the time it changes (and depending if I'm dating someone or not it tends to happen more when I'm single due to the multiple rescuers). One is always at my head with my head between her knee's giving me air through a bag, one girl is giving compressions and the third is almost always the girl I have the hots from the most and is usually naked and she runs the code including the shocks and all that good stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://flatlinewriters.forumotion.net
Resuswriter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: something else to get people talking...   something else to get people talking... EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:40 pm

another response to this one,

When I was younger, I had the shittiest luck with girls allive (I still do) but senior year of high school I just struck a chord and all of a sudden got a string from December to May of incredible luck. I got 2 girls who I dated in that span (one for about 3 months one for a month) into some very nice make outs. Now.... with out dealving into too much detail, I always fond myself ontop straddling her hips with her lying on her back looking up at me (no we weren't fucking hence the "very nice make outs... if we had fucked I would've just said so) often times I'd at least have her shirt sortta pulled down revealing the top of her bra and I couldn't help but let my mind fantasise a little bit. sunny
Back to top Go down
https://flatlinewriters.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: something else to get people talking...   something else to get people talking... Empty

Back to top Go down

something else to get people talking...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flatline Writers Association :: Chat-
Jump to: