Flatline Writers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules and regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Resuswriter
Admin

Rules and regulations Empty
PostSubject: Rules and regulations   Rules and regulations EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:51 am

The Flat Line Writers Association is a forum for those interested in resuscitation literature. The forum's main goal will be to offer writers, poets, and readers a chance to post, read, and review works dealing with resuscitation.

In the past there has been a lot made of the age of members of stories. I will permit the age of characters to be High School age and older nothing lower. This shall allow younger members a chance to include members there own age with out making characters too young.

(Note: this is based off of the Connecticut State laws which are some of the strictest in the US and in the world, the 'age of consent' is based 16. The age of consent is the age that someone can have sex with out parental consent)

I expect stories to be well written and will not tolerate reposts of online role plays.

Other than that the place is open, I will not support any conversations dealing with real life meet ups, real life stories will be accepted as long as names are changed.

Sex is allowed in all stories, but they can not be the focus of the story this is in fact a resus board.
Back to top Go down
https://flatlinewriters.forumotion.net

Rules and regulations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flatline Writers Association :: Administrative Notes-
Jump to: