Flatline Writers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pretty in Pink

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S1R

Pretty in Pink Empty
PostSubject: Pretty in Pink   Pretty in Pink EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:14 pm

When he woke up he knew that something was wrong. He could just feel it. Getting off of the bed that was not his own, he began to investigate his surroundings. Im in a motel room, he thought, Okay...might as well take a shower while Im still here. As he was walking towards the bathroom he stopped to notice that his clothes were on the floor he immediately looked down, Yep, Im naked. Looking closer at his small pile of clothes and discarded motel-sized bottles of liquor he saw that there was also women's clothing. Oh my God, he thought as he picked up a white lace thong, am I a trannie?! Before he could come to a conclusion the door to the bathroom was thrown open to reveal a very beautiful girl soaking wet in nothing but a white towel. Now I know whats wrong, he thought, this is my best friend's girl.
"Sam, last night was great...but I think that we should totally hang out for the rest of the day" she was saying as she was drying off her brown shoulder length hair "Britney, what about..." began Sam before he was cut off by Britney "Oh, dont worry about that two timing sack of shit, I dumped him over the phone this morning while you were sleeping" she said smiling at him and then walking towards Sam and giving him a brief but effective kiss on the mouth. "Alright, what do you have in mind?" Sam asked, "Well, after I dumped his ass I decided to take a quick jog along the beach..."

"Whoa whoa, were at a beach?" interupted Sam, who was still sitting naked on the bed, oddly enough with the pillow over his crotch. Britney laughed and said "Wow, you really cant remember last night, huh?" she walked over to the window and lifted up the blinds letting in the bright and beautiful California sun into their otherwise dark motel room. "Yeah, were at the beach" said Sam shielding his eyes from the sun "Anyway," continued Britney as she stopped by her clothes picking up her thong and gracefully slipped it on without taking off her towel "I found an IHOP half a mile away from here, so I was thinking that we should stop by there and then after that we have some fun at the beach, sound okay for you?" Britney bent down again to pick up her green tank top, grinned at Sam as she turned around dropping the towel to put on her top as Sam was staring at Britney's full ass in the white lace thong.

"That sounds like a plan Brit," Sam said as he was getting off the bed, "just let me go take a shower first okay?" Britney's eyes were glued at his crotch "Thats big-I mean thats good, um, take your time I'll go to the little gift shop at the motel and pick us up some swimsuits while your showering" she awkwardly rushed out of the room only to come back in less than a minute "I think I should be wearing pants instead of just a thong to a gift shop..." she whispered under her breath. "Not unless you want to get a good deal on those swimsuits" said Sam from the bathroom as Britney was hurridly putting on her light blue skinny jeans, with a laugh she said "Yeah, well, dont drop the soap in there okay?" and with that she left the room.

As Sam was showering he couldnt help but think over the recent events. Sleeping with his best friend's girl, ex or not and whether he was cheating or not, is what finally broke their struggling friendship. So why doesnt he seem to have a problem with it?

Britney came back rambling on and on about how she got the swimsuits and how it was hard for her to pick out a suit for him because, though she knew his size she didnt know what color hed like...After enduring this story they walked over to the IHOP walking close to each other but not holding hands, they still had to figure out what it is that they were doing. They talked over it during breakfast, or at least Sam tried to because he had a lighter breakfast than Britney and she wouldnt stop stuffing her face. This must be how she is coping with the break up thought Sam "Hey, if you eat like that were going to have to wait an hour instead of the usual thirty minutes before we go into the water" he said concerned. Britney shrugged her shoulders and said "We'll just walk slow to the beach, I'll catch some sun and if you hadnt noticed," she runs her hand down her fairly flat stomach, "my metabolism is very fast." And with that they split the bill and headed out. Britney had gotten Sam some brown swimming trunks that had thick black stripes running down the sides and were a little snug in the crotch region, he took off his shirt revealing his well developed torso and laid it on the sand before Britney in a gentlemanly fashion and sat opposite her, to which she replied with something unlady like. She began to strip.

Britney moved her hands sensualy over her medium sized but firm breasts pushing them up making the top halves of her breasts appear like small globes against the top of her tank, then she smoothed her hands over her flat stomach coming down to the bottom of her shirt grabbing at the fabric, she pulled the shirt up...revealing a flat well tanned and smooth stomach that had a ring on her belly button, she kept lifting the shirt revealing her breasts encased in a dark pink swim suit bra that had to have been a size too small because her breasts looked like they couldnt fit in the bra. Tossing the shirt at Sam she began to unbuckle her belt and whip it out of her skinny jeans dropping it over her shoulder Britney bit her bottom lip and then smiled at Sam who was completley hypnotized by her small dance number and she undid the zipper in her pants and slid the jeans down her well shaped legs, Britney stepped out of them and with a slow turn that showed off her full bottom in a dark pink thong she sat on top of Sam's shirt and leaned in close to Sam's ear and whispered "Do you like?"

"Uhh..." was all that he could say before Britney silenced him with a kiss full on the mouth shovig her tongue down his throat as if looking for buried treasure. He didnt fight the kiss, he gave in to it and brought her closer to him. Just before things got a little too hot and heavy, Britney pulled back and gestured towards the female lifeguard at the watch tower a good hundred yards away "I dont think she can see us...Race you!" she suddenly pushed Sam onto his back and started racing towards the water. Crazy girl..."Hey! We were supposed to wait an hour! Come back here!" Britney, shouted over her shoulder, "Only if you can catch me!"and she ran into the water. Sam started after her turning only to glance at the lifeguard tower for a brief second and noticed that the lifeguard was indeed watching them through her binoculars. He gave her a small wave and then rushed after Britney who was swimming into deeper ocean. He dived into the warm beach water that only California can bring, reached the top to find that Britney was no longer at the surface. Sam paddled around trying to look for her and waved both arms frantically towards the lifeguard "HELP!" he shouted and dived into the water to find Britney.

Hopefully the current hasnt taken Britney...Pondered Sam as he was swimming under the ocean's surface hopefully getting closer to his one night stand...I told her not to go swimming so soon after eating! Just as he found a dark sense of satisfaction in proving an old wive's tale, he found her. Britney was floating still beneath the ocean waves, she almost looked angelic, But if I dont make it to her in time she might just become an angel thought Sam. He quickly swam up to Britney from behind wrapping his strong arm over her toned stomach and headed for the surface. Sam took in a lungful of air and brought Britney's body close to him cradling her head above the water and onto his shoulder as he swam towards shore with his precious cargo in tow. There was a sudden wave and he lost hold of her, he quickly found his bearings and her once more after diving back in for her one more time, this time the both of them made it to shore. Sam lifted Britney's unconscious body into his arms and he hurried to the soft white sand. He laid her onto her back gently and tilted her head back to open her air way, he looked in her mouth and could not find any obstructions, he tilted his head over her mouth trying to feel for a faint breath, nothing. He looked to his left where the lifeguard tower was and saw the lifeguard, a fairly young latin woman with a swimmer's body: long well formed legs that connected to a firm but medium sized buttocks that supported a thin waist and flat abs with small breasts. From where Sam was kneeling next to Britney's side he could tell that the lifeguard had a majestic flowing mane of black hair that complimented her beautiful light brown face with determined Green/brown? eyes, a well shaped nose and generously plump lips. All of a sudden the lifeguard who was wearing a form fitting yellow one piece swimsuit stopped in her tracks, halfway to meet the drowned girl and her savior, and ran back to the lifeguard tower. It looked like it was up to Sam to rescue Britney.

He had taken a job as a pool lifeguard in his youth and was doing part time work as a paramedic, he had the training but he never really got a chance to administer CPR. He knew what to do, but he had some lingering fears that he may not save Britney in time. Sam shoved that thought clear out of his mind and set it to the task at hand. He leaned over Britney, placed one hand over her chest in between her breasts that looked much too big in that pink bra then he pinched her nostrils shut with his fingers so as not to let any air escape through her nose as he was getting ready to perform the next part. He took in a deep breath Here goes...and then he sealed his mouth over Britney's lips tasting her cherry lipstick and breathing into her oxygen starved body. He expected her cheeks to puff up with the breath that he gave her but he didnt feel his hand move up in time with the round of mouth to mouth. Come on chicken shit, you barely breathed into her! his mind taunted him and he attempted another round of mouth to mouth, less hesitant this time. He kept his hand on her chest and he took a deeper breath, sealed her mouth with his own and breathed, nothing. What the fuck? This one was alot harder than the last one, whats going...Sam suddenly realized what the problem was, it wasnt the stregth of the breaths, she still had water in her lungs. Stupid, you should have known that!! "Okay, come on Brit, dont die on me..." Sam said as he rolled Britney to her side and he placed a fist on her flat stomach and then his other hand on top of that one, with a sharp thrust he moved his hands into her stomach in an attempt to get the water out of Britney's lungs after the fifth thrust some water started to gush out of her mouth. He smiled and rolled her onto her back and held her face in his hands "Britney you okay?" Sam whispered, stroking her hair, "Brit-" and with that he found blood in his hands and noticed a nasty bump on her head "What?" he said. Sam placed his hand on Britney's throat trying to feel a pulse making a bloody hand print in the process, he didnt feel anything.

"Dammit" he said under his breath and Sam turned once more towards the lifeguard tower, miraculously she was running towards them again but this time he noticed that she was carrying a small red duffel bag that threw off her balance a bit making it awkward for her to get to them in a quick time. Sam put her out of his mind, Britney was running out of time...he placed his interlocked hands in between her breasts finding his mark ready for chest compressions he thrusted down and counted aloud with each compression keeping rhythm "One and two and three and four and five and six and seven and eight and nine and ten and eleven and twelve and thirteen and fourteen and fifteen and sixteen and seventeen and eighteeen and nineteen and twenty and twenty one and twenty two and twenty three and twenty four and twenty five and twenty six and twenty seven and twenty eight and twenty nine and thirty!" With each compression that Sam gave Britney he noticed that her body lightly shook Im not doing it fast or hard enough...he tormented himslef, finishing the compressions he leaned over Britney and gave her the kiss of life this time feeling her breasts rise against his hand, he kneeled next to Britney placing his hands in their positions and continued CPR this time with a harder and faster pace "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seveneteen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty, twenty one, twenty two, twenty three, twenty four, twenty five, twenty six, twenty seven, twenty eight, twenty nine, thirty!" Sam could feel Britney's chest sink under his thrusts, he could feel her skin flexing with the motions that were trying to restart her heart just as he could see her breasts shaking along with her entire body, from head to toe.

The lifeguard finally made it to them, she dropped the bag on the opposite side of where Sam was kneeling and she herself knelt down. "Sorry I am late..." she began with a mexican accent that was reminiscent of a young Salma Hayek "but today is actually my first day and I forgot to call it in or to bring the defib unit and..." she coughs into her fist trying to remain calm "How long has she been like this?" she asked Sam "Maybe five to six minutes" he responded. Despite the circumstances the lifeguard flashed a radiant smile "Oh, then we still have time!" she placed her hands in between Britney's breasts making her own though small, come forward. She then thrusted down beginning her set of compressions "One! Two! Three! Fpur! Five! Six! Seven! Eight! Nine! Ten! Eleven! Twelve! Thirteen! Fourteen! Fifteen! Sixteen! Seventeen! Eighteen! Nineteen! Twenty!" She counted out loud to the perfect rhythm, she placed her ear over Britney's mouth "No breath, administering mouth to mouth" she whispered to her self as Sam sat there perplexed at the plucky lifeguard's bizarre but slightly srousing behavior. She pinched Britney's nose shut and gave her mouth to mouth respiration, Britney's cheeks puffed up her chest rose and her stomach inflated as well, then her chest fell, nothing. "Hm" is all that the lifeguard said as she licked her lips, as if Sam didnt see that, and gave Britney mouth to mouth once more this time more forcefully, causing Britney's chest to rise to the point that the friction of the fabric of her bra caused her nipples to become hard. "Okay, gonna have to shock her now" said the lifeguard as she reached for the defib unit.

She zipped the bag open and pulled out the two paddles in one hand and a tube of conductive gel in the other. She put the objects on the sand and undid the clasp on the front of Britney's bra and then throwing it open, revealing her breasts. "You know..." mumbled the lifeguard as she lifted both paddles in her hand, looked at Britney's breasts "...they kinda looked bigger" she then squirted some of the gel on one paddle, put the other one in her other hand and began to rub them together, finished she placed both paddles in one hand and reached into the bag obviously switching a dial. "Okay," said the lifeguard, this time at Sam "Im charging it with one hundred joules, you might wanna stand clear." Sam dramatically scooted a bit offended. "Thanks" grumbled the lifeguard at Sam's sarcasm, as she was placing one paddle on top of Britney's left breast and the other one below her right, she heard the whine of the defibrillator cease and she pressed the buttons on the paddles. Britney's body jolted slightly as the joules coursed through her body and then she layed still once more. "Shocking again at one fifty" said the lifeguard as she reached into the bad and moved the dial. The latina lifeguard placed the paddles in the same position as before but this time in more of a thrusting motion causing Britney's breasts to jiggle. The whine stopped "Clear" said the lifeguard, this time there was a definitive thump heard as Britney was being shocked, it even caused her back to arch and then land on the sand causing her breasts to jiggle. "Still no response, going for two hundred joules..." said the lifeguard as she charged the paddles by rubbing them together, the whine stopped and she placed the paddles in place once more. Sam kneeled in anticipation, "Charged" said the lifeguard in a cool voice "CLEAR!" the shock caused Britney's body to convulse more than before, and just before her breasts stopped from jiggling, the lifeguard placed her ear on top of Britney's right breast "...I got something" she said.

With a cough Britney came to, "Hey...hey, your lucky to be alive, just sit back okay?" said the lifeguard.

"Did you just...save my life?" asked Britney weakly

"Well..." began Sam, only to be cut off

"Just relax okay?" said the lifeguard

"How can I...repay you?" asked Britney to which the lifeguard replied

"How about your number?"
Back to top Go down

Pretty in Pink
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flatline Writers Association :: Media :: Litterature :: Resus Content-
Jump to: