Flatline Writers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

American. Athlete. Angel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
S1R

American. Athlete. Angel Empty
PostSubject: American. Athlete. Angel   American. Athlete. Angel EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:26 pm

INTERROGATOR: So, what is it exactly that you do Mr...?

ME: Gonzales

INTERROGATOR: You got a first name, Mr. Gonzales?

ME: Speedy

INTERROGATOR: chuckles I see writes on pad
I look around room. Its a basic interrogation room, small, lit by one hanging light bulb, small metal desk, two metal stools. We sit opposite one another. Her back to the door, mine to the wall. Only thing on the table is my cup of coffee, man does it taste good! I'm on my third cup and I still don't have to pee...

INTERROGATOR: So...what do you do suppresses grin Speedy?

ME: shrug Anything I'm paid to do

INTERROGATOR: Really?
Shes not bad looking. At about 30 years old everything is still pointing up. Redhead 5ft 10 in, which at 5 ft 8 in leaves me a little mad. Medium bust. Pretty face, but not beautiful. Ive seen beautiful, Ive seen it die in my arms...

ME: Well...at a reasonable price

INTERROGATOR: serious Tell me about what happened in Beijing

I have no real talent all I know is that if I set my "mind" to something, its done. Not perfect, but done. This skill of mine has gotten me well paid. Ive seen the world met people and done things, things that are fun and things that aren't. Beijing was both.
So I was paid by a group, not a shady group, but not a squeaky clean group either (Don't care they paid cash) to tag along with the women gymnast senior team of the USA.
Bieger, Jana
Caquatto, Mackenzie
Courtney, Olivia
Hong, Ivana
Johnson, Alaina
Johnson, Shawn
Larson, Mattie
Liukin, Nastia
Lothrop, Corrie
Memmel, Chellsie
Peszek, Samantha
Sacramone, Alicia
Sloan, Bridget
Stageberg, Randal
Worley, Shayla
Drive them, translate for them, protect them. Sit thorough their events (AA = All Around, VT = Vault, UB = Uneven Bars, BB = Balance Bean, FX = Floor Exercise , (T) = Tie) proved to be tough. But hey, anything and everything would be done, not perfect, but done. Through my time I got to really know them and...

INTERROGATOR: Blah Blah Blah. You fucked one of them. Someone got jealous, now shes dead. Thats why were here.

Mattie Larson, Nastia Liukin and Shawn Johnson proved to be the more free spirited ones.
By that I mean that a country that forbids freedom of speech, such as China, meant nothing to them when they had a bodyguard/driver/translator/bitch like me. They speak out? They want more booze? And someone shows attitude? We leave in our car they leave in an ambulance. Forget resus, I drop someone, they stay down. So we hit the more unsavory parts of china scoff and we find this bar. They have their fun but not too much so they cant focus the next day. I find what passes for a bathroom and relieve myself. Meanwhile they are met by a 40ish woman. She nods at my exiting form and says "Hes good looking..."

MATTIE: Not really, no...giggles but ask Shawn!

SHAWN: blushes Don't get me wrong...Phelps is gorgeous but this guy is something else...

NASTIA: Yeah, like Big foot Mattie and Nastia laugh

SHAWN: I don't know...he just has that...look to him. That's...interesting

WOMAN: Well Ive got something here that'll make him want you...
reaches in bag taking out a red vial

MATTIE: nervously Oh my god, shes totally selling you the date rape drug...

NASTIA- But chink style! giggles
the woman gets this look in her eye and reaches into her bag again taking out a pink vial

WOMAN: ...And this one for "evening" out the playing field in your competition tomorrow

At this time the jokes stop. They get serious and a little scared, then I walk up
"Lets go" I say "bathroom looks like the whole fucking country..."
"Who the fuck are you?" I ask the woman in Chinese who walks away having made a successful transaction. We leave.

I bid Mattie and Nastia good night and tell them that trick I picked up in Middle School about making hang overs go away overnight. I walk Shawn to her room. We make small talk, about her of course, how shes been training for so long, how many gold medals she plans at winning, how she hopes to make her parents and her country proud of her...yada yada yada. I listen to her because I kinda like this girl. We make it to her room
SHAWN: Nightcap?
ME: Little late for you ain't it?
SHAWN: mischievously I know how to make a martini...
ME: Do I look like James Bond to you?
SHAWN: astounded to my dumbassness Oh well...good night
She walks in slowly...much too slowly. I follow
ME: best Connery-accent Shaken but not stirred
She turns and laughs, says "Take a seat, its nice out in the balcony"
I close the door silently and walk towards the balcony and I have to admit, it does look nice out, the smog really brings out the moon, you almost forget it shines on a commie country.
Shawn, prepares the drink and mixes in the aphrodisiac. She walks out to the balcony with me. And hands me the drink.
ME: Thanks
I'm about to drink it...
ME: You've been training for this since you could remember, huh?
A little disappointed that I have not taken her drugged drink
SHAWN: Yeah
ME: Missed out on a normal life, huh?
Taken aback by this, she almost wishes that she had gotten the poison instead.
SHAWN: Excuse me?!
ME: No, I mean..well yeah, it must've been different, right?
SHAWN: Oh and 'take two Tylenol and a shot of soy milk makes the hangover go away' isn't?
I laugh at this she gets even MORE mad
SHAWN: Get out!
ME: Wait...what I meant was, were kinda alike...for it
I look into those eyes of hers and I see hope and beauty she looks into mine and doesn't...but that's OK.
SHAWN: Drink up

She lifts up my arm. I drink in half and she chugs the rest. The effect is instantaneous. She grins. I just realized what happened and I think that's OK. We lean toward one another and we kiss like animals. We pant as we suck in breath as we try to kiss for the longest time. Our tongues don't wrestle, they try to slaughter the other. We break apart. She grabs my face and kisses my cheeks, my neck...I pick up her 4 ft 9 in frame. Shes light but shes strong. Nothing but pure muscle. She keeps kissing me as she tugs at my hair, it hurts like hell but its a good kind of hurt. We move towards the bedroom. I slam her against the wall. She grunts then sighs towards the heavens as I kiss her neck and I caress her small but firm right breast in my hand. She wraps her well developed legs around me. They tighten as I grip tighter and bite her lower lip. I let go and she bites at mine, I pull back sharply realizing that there's a problem...shes still wearing pants. I throw her on the bed, she barely makes it. She bounces on it lightly, her body barely stops when I'm upon her. I yank off her right shoe then her left. I take off the left sock then I yank off the right one...with my teeth. I kiss her toes, suck on them and bite them. She shrieks in joy as she undoes her belt, sliding it off smoothly and whips me in the shoulder with it. I get on top of her and kiss her hard. She sucks on my bottom lip again, I pull away and undue the button and zipper of her pants in one quick motion. I grab at her thighs and slide the pants off her legs, they fly away in a zipping motion. Finally her legs are exposed. And better yet, I took off her pants too roughly and now she's on her stomach. That perfect ass of hers is facing me now. I slap it, hard. She yelps in surprise and turns over. I'm straddling her now. She puts up her right foot to my chest and kicks me off. I grunt in anger as I land on the floor not so gracefully. I pick myself up.
SHAWN: Strip...
I comply.
Pleased at what she sees. She kneels on the bed, lifting up her shirt and her breasts are in a black lingerie bra that matches the panties shes wearing. I jump on the bed kissing her passionately, she reaches for my penis. I slap her hand away she...growls at me, its sooo hot. I shove her on the bed. I straddle her again. I kiss her mouth, her face, her neck, down to her chest. She arches her back as she undues the clasp on her bra. Releasing her breasts I bite at her hard nipple and grope her breast. I continue kissing her, her flat perfect stomach until I reach her pelvic area, I remove her panties slowly. And am pleased at what I see. Very pleased.

INTERROGATOR: You know that stuff'll eventually kill you right, Speedy?
I look at my third cup of coffee. Look at her cold eyes, wink and say...
ME: A shot of pure caffeine does that, honey, not three cups of coffee. By the way, I'll need a refill pretty soon, so...
I shake my cup in her face. She gives that chuckle of hers that would be sexy if it wasn’t so damn creepy and she writes into her pad of paper again
INTERROGATOR: So you fucked Ms. Johnson and decided that that wasn’t a good enough work out so you looked for Nastia, then what?

I'm woken by the sound of my phone vibrating. I pick it up. A text from Nastia:
MORNING WARM UP
I sigh and roll on my side to see a sleeping Shawn. I stroke the side of her sixteen year old face. I smile. Such good things aren’t meant to last, I think. I get up, get dressed and debate whether I should leave her a note. I don’t.

I walk towards the gym where the girls are allowed to practice. They’ve got the rings and balance beams (Shawn’s favorite) that they need here. I make it to the floor where Nastia is warming up. She runs and tumbles and jumps and cartwheels doing her flips as though I wasn’t there. After about 10 minutes of this I turn to leave she says “Sop” I turn…

ME: What you want me for?
NASTIA: Your little remedy didn’t work the way you promised it would. Get my towel.

I almost beat the shit out of her, but this attitude of hers I must admit, I respect. I walk over to where her towel is, on the floor…wow. I pick it up and throw it at her. She catches it without missing a beat as she walks over to a Chinese woman who is holding some sort of Jamba Juice concoction for Nastia. She bows as Nastia takes it from her, without giving a thanks or without making eye contact. The woman looks at me and scurries out of there. Odd, she almost looked familiar; then again this is China right? Nastia takes a sip of her drink and looks at me

NASTIA: Had sex with Shawn huh?
ME: tilt my head and half smile Jealous?
NASTIA: Not really. I know I'm not on spring break, this is the Olympics and I hope she gets that through her head before she blows that too.

We laugh at this. We talk for about an hour as she continues her exercises. I'm holding her towel and drink. I almost take a sip, but man does it smell bad. Athletes, I think. She finishes her exercises and her drink.
NASTIA: Come on, Mattie’ll be here soon. I love her to death, but she’s a pain sometimes…
She starts putting her jacket over her red white and blue leotard zips it all the way up when she clutches at her chest. She inhales sharply and looks at me, with great fear and confusion.

NASTIA: It wasn’t supposed to be me…

Her eyes roll to the top of her head and she collapses into my arms. I call out her name and I shake her roughly. No response, I hold her with one arm and I place my hand on her neck, no pulse. Fuck. I lay her on her back and I unzip her sweater and throw it wide open. I interlock my hands and I place them on top of her sternum and I push down “1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 and 9 and 10…and 30!” Her small chest goes down with each compression. Her head moves slightly with each one. I place my ear over her mouth, she’s not breathing. I tilt her head back and I open her mouth. I take a deep breath and I seal her mouth with mine and I breathe into her. Out of the corner of my eye I see her small breasts expand against the tight material of her leotard. Her chest rises and falls. I breathe into her again watching her cheeks puff up and her chest rises, falls. I position my self for compressions again when all of a sudden Mattie walks in…

MATTIE: OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!?!
ME: Call an ambulance, she needs help!

As she dials I continue compressions. I interlock my hands again and place them on top of her chest. I push down, harder than last time, “1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 and 9 and 10…and 30!” her chest goes in a little bit deeper her head practically rolls left to right. I reposition my self to give her mouth to mouth. I lift her chin, pulling it down lightly and pinch her nostrils shut with my thumb and forefinger then I make a tight seal over her mouth with my own. I breathe into her, her cheeks puff up with each breath, her chest rises and falls against the tight material of her leotard, that the friction has caused her nipples to stand. Breath, breath I check for her pulse on her neck, nothing.

MATTIE: They said they’d be here in 10 minutes

She kneels on the opposite side of Nastia, facing me. She interlocks her fingers and places them in the center of her teammate’s chest and administers chest compressions “1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 and 9 and 10…and 30! BREATHE!” The young African American girl’s compressions were quick and hard. I give Nastia mouth to mouth watching her nipples rise up with each breath and then fall.

ME: Anything?
Mattie places her ear on Nastia’s chest. Shaking her head.
MATTIE: No. Switch.

I straddle Nastia and I place my hands in the proper position and continue compressions “1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10…30! Breathe!” Mattie gives her mouth to mouth. Nastia’s cheeks puff up and her chest expands with each breath that Mattie gives. But there just isn’t a response from Nastia. We're already slowing down and losing hope.

MATTIE: Come on! Breathes COME BACK! Breathes BREATHE, DAMMIT!

I slam my fist in the middle of Nastia’s chest. Her body shudders at the force of the blow. I hit her again and again. But she still won’t respond. That’s when we hear the ambulance come. I continue chest compressions telling Mattie to go outside and bring the paramedics here. She runs like the athlete that she is. “15…16…17…18…19…20…21…22…23…24…25…26...27…28…29…30…” the paramedics, two 20 year old looking guys of average build rush in. Both are wearing white gloves and pushing the gurney that has the defibrillator unit on it. I keep at the compressions until they tell me to move, in Chinese of course…

MED1: Pulse?
Med2 places his stethoscope on Nastia’s chest and shakes his head. Med1 nods towards the defib unit that they brought with the gurney. Med2 goes to retrieve it, as Med1 proceeds to tear off Nastia’s leotard by stretching at the collar; he keeps tearing until I can see her toned stomach as well as her exposed small breasts which you can see a small bruise forming in the center of her chest. Med1 starts to give compressions on this mark. He does 15 and he gives her quick hits of oxygen with an ambu-bag that he had on him. Med2 comes back with the defib unit in hand he sets it on the ground and opens it. With learned grace he takes out both paddles and puts them in his left hand, he reaches into the unit with his right hand and extracts the conductive gel. He squeezes some on one paddle and then onto the other. He throws the gel to the side and pushes the button to get it to charge. There is this whining noise as the machine charges. In this time he takes one paddle into his right hand and proceeds to rub it against the other one in a brisk motion. Med1 has put a cuff on Nastia’s left forearm, this is connected to the unit and he hits a button and I hear the mechanical noise that can only be the flat line that is Nastia’s heart. The whining sound continues. Satisfied that the gel is now evenly spread on both paddles he places the left paddle above Nastia’s bare breast and the other paddle below her right breast, which jiggle ever so slightly as he puts both paddles in place. The whining noise stops.

MED2: Shocking at 100…CLEAR!
He pushes the button on the paddle and simultaneously her back arches and then comes back down. I hear a slight beep then it goes back to flat lining. Med2 rubs the paddles against one another again and places them on Nastia’s chest again

MED2: Shocking at 200…CLEAR!
This time I hear the electricity shoot through Nastia’s body and I see Mattie wince as she sees her teammate’s half naked body violently revolt with the shock. I give her a reassuring hug. Med1 continues compressions; he does a full 30 this time. Med2 is about to shock Nastia again when he notices the tattered red white and blue remains of her leotard and then he looks at Mattie’s identical leotard. His eyes widen and he throws the paddles to the side. Med1 yells at him as Med2 is rummaging his hands through the various pockets of the defib unit. He pulls out a needle that doesn’t look like it came from any hospital, but a needle from a junkie’s private collection. Inside was a pink fluid. He jams the needle in the middle of Nastia’s chest pushes down on the plunger and removes it as quickly as he stabbed her with it. Seconds later the heart monitor starts registering a normal heart rhythm and that's when she coughs. Shes alive. They put her on the gurney and take her to the ambulance with Mattie riding along to the Hospital. I run back to the hotel, to Shawn.

INTERROGATOR: What do you think Ms. Liukin meant by “It wasn’t supposed to be me?”

ME: You know…I’ve got this little theory of mine, that the US government would make their athletes throw some of their competitions so the Chinese could go easy on their national debt, which they partially own...I mean there was this incident in the beginning of the Olympics, one of the coaches for the men’s swimming team was murdered by a citizen who later committed suicide. So hearing this and what happened in… I pause in Beijing…it’s not that far fetched, but that’s just crazy right?

INTERROGATOR: …Totally writes on pad Continue.

I make it to Shawn’s room. I knock on the door, no response. I knock again, nothing I'm about to turn it into splinters when she opens the door. She just got out of the shower, she’s wearing a towel and she’s soaking wet. She looks beautiful.

SHAWN: worried What is it? Where were you?
I lean inside and give her a kiss full on the lips.

ME: We need to talk.

I tell her about what happened with Nastia, including the part about the syringe that brought her back to life. Shawn tells me about the 40 year old woman and how she was trying to sell her the same thing the night before. Coincidence?

ME: You have to go.

SHAWN: What? Are you crazy? This isn't spring break, this is the Olympics!

ME: I don’t care about your shiny medal. I care about you.

SHAWN: eyes brighten as she smiles That’s sweet. But don’t you think your being a little paranoid?

ME: Paranoid?! I know what I saw, Shawn. And somebody is clearly trying to make sure that you girls don’t win any medals in Beijing...

SHAWN: Look. I'm gonna go down and have breakfast with my family. You can come if you want, actually, smiles I want you to come with me. After that…I'm still going.

ME: I'm not letting you

SHAWN: she looks at me with saddened yet determined eyes You’re fired, then.

ME: angry Fuck you. No, wait…I did.

She slaps me out of blind and stupid pride. I walk out in the same.
I pack my stuff and I check out of the hotel. I call my employer, who sounds a lot like Darth Vader on account of the voice scrambler.

BOSS: What?

ME: I quit.

BOSS: What?!

ME: I resign.

BOSS: Why?

ME: The fuck should I explain myself to you? You’re just the bitch. And the hell’s going on here anyway? Why did someone try to kill an American athlete while they were warming up?

BITCH: unsteady breathing that doesn’t concern you. Just do what we paid you to do.

ME: You know something, don’t you?

Bitch hangs up.

INTERROGATOR: You know…I'm a little curious as to how you got into the stadium. I know how you get here, but not how you got there…

ME: You read about the reporter found in the dumpster?

INTERROGATOR: raises eyebrow Impressive writes in pad Finish your story...

I'm in the stands, making sure that no one moves too close towards Shawn. I push myself closer and closer until I'm finally in the reporter’s/photographer’s pit. I take a camera and move as close as I can towards the stage. I zoom in with the camera to get a better look. They’re doing the balance beam first. Shawn’s up, wearing an all red leotard with a slightly plunging neckline. She goes about her routine and is nailing it ever flip of the way. I scan the competitors’ pit. China, big surprise. I see a 10 year old girl that these heartless commies are passing off as 15 years old, but nothing out of the ordinary. So I scan USA’s team. Everyone is there except for Nastia, in her place is that 40 year old woman from the bar and from today... No. All of a sudden I hear the crowd gasp, I feel the photographers tense for a millisecond then raise their cameras for the money shot, I hear the reporters all say the same thing despite their different languages. I pan the camera over to Shawn on the balance beam, my finger tightens over the button as she clutches at her chest and falls off the side of the beam, taking the picture that will be on the cover for Sports Illustrated magazine. The reporters all say, “Shawn Johnson is down” Her lithe body isn’t moving as she’s on the ground. I drop the camera and I run to her, faster than Mr. Bolt could.
I reach her prone body and I roll her onto her back. I stroke the side of her face with my hand and continue down to her neck and fell for a pulse with my two fingers. Nothing. All of a sudden I see USA’s coaches running towards me. I pull out the gun that ended a reporter’s life, the same gun that is prepared to end a thousand more if they try and stop me.

ME: BACK THE FUCK UP! I CAN HELP HER!! CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!

I put the gun down as soon as these idiots get the message. I tilt Shawn’s chin back, open her mouth and breathe for her once…twice. Each time I watch as her chest rises with each breath that I give her. I position myself to give her compressions. I interlock my hands and place them in the middle of her chest and I push down “1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 and 9 and 10…and 30!” I place my ear on her chest, no heartbeat. I give her mouth to mouth again. Her cheeks puff up with each breath and I notice that her eyes are half open and they look distant, not bright like I remember…I reposition myself and I administer chest compressions looking into her eyes as I count out each one “1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 and 9 and 10…and 30!” her head moves with each one. I place my ear over her mouth, I don't feel a breathe at my ear. I open her mouth and take a deep breath, make a tight seal over her mouth with my own and breathe for her. Shawn's cheeks puff up, her chest expands and falls. I wont give up. I give her mouth to mouth again, her chest rises and falls. I take my mouth off hers and she quietly exhales. No response. I start chest compressions

ME: 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 and 9 and 10… Come on, Shawn... 11 and 12 and 13 and 14 and 15 and 16 and 17 and 18 and 19 and 20…COME ON... 21 and 22 and 23 and 24 and 25 and 26 and 27 and 28 and 29 and 30...SHAWN!

I slam my fist in the middle of Shawn’s chest. The force causes her body to shake from her head to her well developed legs and toes. I hit her again, harder this time. Still no response. I pinch her nose shut and I breathe into her again, her chest expands then falls. I place my hands onto the center of her chest and I lean all of my weight on her and begin compressions “1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 and 9 and 10 and 11 and 12 and 13 and 14 and 15!” I stop as soon as I hear the sharp crack of her rib breaking. I quickly glance up in search of the paramedics and I spot them running this way.

They are two women this time, early 20s, which in another country means that they are barely 18 and 17. Both are wearing gloves, one is caring a portable defib unit but neither are pushing a gurney. I don’t notice and I don’t care. I lean over Shawn and I give her mouth to mouth. Breath, breath, breath, breath…The emts finally make it over. They tell me to move, I lift my gun…but I set it down. For the first time in my life, this is something that has to be done perfectly. I scoot to the side. 17 is on the right side of Shawn’s body with me. I hold Shawn’s hand as 18, who’s on the opposite side, grabs at the V-neck of Shawn’s leotard and tears it open exposing her small but firm breasts and keeps ripping the red leotard until her tight-flat stomach and belly button is exposed. 17 straddles Shawn and administers 20 compressions, I hear another rib crack at the 10th one, but she does her whole round. Meanwhile, 18 is opening the defib unit, placing a cuff on Shawn's arm, then sticking one pad in the middle of Shawn’s breasts and the other one below and to the side of her right breast. She turns on the machine; the flat lining tone is heard by 17, she gets off. I'm still holding Shawn’s hand.

18: Charging at 200!

She pushes a button and 17 gently moves my hand. There is a familiar whining noise as the machine charges.

18: Charged! CLEAR!

She pushes the button and at that exact instant Shawn’s back arches with the current, that is coursing through her half naked body, at the peak of her arch her breasts jiggle and she lands on the mat with a light thud. There is a slight beeping noise but then it goes back to flat lining

17: Charge at 300!

18 moves a dial on the unit and hits a button, “Charging at 300!” 17 leans in and gives Shawn a quick 3 breathes. Her naked chest rises with each one, then falls and lays perfectly still. I barely register that the machine has finished making its charging whine, everything is moving slowly…

18: Charged! CLEAR!

She hits a button and Shawn’s heart is hit with 300 volts of electricity. Her body convulses, her back arches and she hits the mat again. Beep, Beep, Beee… I start to breathe rapidly. I shove 17 out of my way, I lean over Shawn, whose eyes are still looking up at nothingness and I give her one big breath that makes her stomach expand as well as her chest...only to fall perfectly flat and still.

17: now in a sitting position Shock her at 360!!

18: Charging at 360!

She moves the dial once more and hits a button. The whining noise begins coinciding with the flat lining tone of Shawn’s heart monitor. I give Shawn chest compressions, racing against the charging defibrillator “1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10…!”

301-302-303-304-305-306-307-308-309-310volts

“11…12…13…14…15…16…17…18…19…20!!”

320-321-322-324-325-326-327-328-329-330volts

“21and22and23and24and25and26and27and28and29and30!!!”

350-351-352-353-354-355-356-357-358-359-360volts

18: CHARGED! CLEAR!

She hits the button. I don’t move away in time…I don’t want to…And I'm hit with 360 volts of electricity. All it does is knock me on my back. 17 hurriedly turns towards me and puts her ear on my chest, looks at 18 and says I'm fine. I don’t feel fine as I see Shawn’s body arch with the shock. Her perfect ass leaves the matt for a split second and then hits the matt with a slap. BEEEEEE…18 places her ear over Shawn’s slightly open mouth, shakes her head. Then places a stethoscope on her left breast, shakes her and slides it down onto her flat stomach. She shakes her head once more, looks at 17 who looks down at me with genuinely sorry eyes. No. I drag myself towards Shawn, I hold her in my arms and I kiss her for one long and last time. I set her back down and close her eyes. Her beautiful eyes. No, I don’t feel fine at all. That’s when I pass out. Next to my American, my athlete, my angel.

ME: Next thing I know, I'm here. isn’t that right Ms....?

INTERROGATOR: Oh, you can call me “bitch” as a matter of fact I think you already did…

ME: Humph. I knew you sounded familiar. So I'm guessing that my little conspiracy theory wasn’t all bullshit right?

INTERROGATOR: smiles Not all of it. But very good detective, you followed the breadcrumbs right to us.

ME: And who is “us”?

INTERROGATOR: Well...we’d talk about it over coffee but you already drank all of it… She laughs again. She puts down the pad of paper on the table and turns it in my direction it has various notes but in bold it says:

SPURNED LOVER KILLS REPORTER THEN SELF

Then she takes out of her pocket a syringe, with trace amounts of a pink liquid.
INTERROGATOR: I told you that stuff would kill you.

end
Back to top Go down
S1R

PostSubject: Re: American. Athlete. Angel   American. Athlete. Angel EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:28 pm

well, if age doesn't matter, I guess I'll put up my first story after all...
Back to top Go down
giatream

PostSubject: Sri Lanka news   American. Athlete. Angel EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:36 am

The paradox camps after a principal love. An outline rules? His officer snacks! The group drags a past pulp. The rending thesis salts the pub. A lousy recipient spins its orientated postcard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onsrilanka.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American. Athlete. Angel   American. Athlete. Angel Empty

Back to top Go down

American. Athlete. Angel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flatline Writers Association :: Media :: Litterature :: Resus Content-
Jump to: