Flatline Writers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valentines day masacre, the process

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Resuswriter
Admin

Valentines day masacre, the process Empty
PostSubject: Valentines day masacre, the process   Valentines day masacre, the process EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:54 am

Ok so the title might have scared you lol don't worry. I'm not openly planning on killing any one, its my new story I'm writing and I'm giving a little in site into, how I came up with the story, how I write and all that good stuff.

The story valentines day massacre is a little bit of my own frustrations on the worst holiday of the year, but not my actual intent so don't worry. The story idea came while watching the Opander clip, Vera's SCA.... I liked the idea of the multi patient deal that it featured and I know how much of a serious bitch writing multi patient codes is and its a challenge I'd like to try again.

The characters will be a mix of real life people (as most my characters are) and some celebrity parodies which is not normally my style but I'm feeling the urge to throw some famous people into the mix. The story will also back track to a high school setting... to be more specific and to change it up, it'll be an all girls school. (I've just really been feelin girl on girl resus lately no idea why)

The story will center around Emma, (hint: celebrity parody, but a name very near and dear to me I wanna name my first daughter Emma down the road but that's a different post) a 15 year old Sophmore, very bright, pretty dark brown hair, and in a juniors class with 16 and 17 year olds.

Out of the blue in the middle of class a Freshman girl Hannah runs into the room, pulls out a gun and opens fire on some of the members of the class. Emma dives to avoid being shot and hits her head on a desk blacking out for a moment, when she comes to people are wigging out, big time. The teacher is standing over Hannah's body her hands covered in blood the gun lying on the ground. 9 girls have been shot, including Hannah. 4 have flesh wounds but the other 4 victims have been hit badly. Emma, Jen, Nicola, Abby, and Sky have to do there best to help the injured, snap there teacher out of it... and keep there own sanity in the craziness around them.
Back to top Go down
https://flatlinewriters.forumotion.net

Valentines day masacre, the process
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flatline Writers Association :: Media :: Litterature :: Blogs-
Jump to: