Flatline Writers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red and Blue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S1R

Red and Blue Empty
PostSubject: Red and Blue   Red and Blue EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:16 pm

Sam visited Jill in the hospital. He threw the flowers that he brought as soon as he peeked inside her room only to find a freaking daisy garden, he brought her roses, and because he saw her fiance, Jack. Jill spent most of the time telling Jack how great Sam was in saving her and Jack thanked Sam, in tears. Maybe I dodged a bullet here, thought Sam as he left the room. A bit down in the dumps he decided to do what he usually does when he needs some cheering up in a hospital, he went to the nursery wing of the hospital and made funny faces at the new borns. He was enjoying himself immensly when he caused a whole row of babies to scream in laughter only for them to wake up the other babies in screams. Satisfied at his work,when he heard a voice: "Sir, Im going to have to ask you to stop that."

Turning around Sam says, "Or what, exactly?" in an almost paternal tone

He is now facing a young black woman, she has a runner's body and is about five feet ten inches, but can make eye contact with him by the shoes that she is wearing and because of the perfect and almost regally proud posture that she has. She, Sam notices, is a nurse wearing dark red scrubs with slightly curly shoulder length hair that compliments her beautiful face which features a slight nose over luscious lips. But its her eyes, the nurse's eyes have a goldish-brown tint in them that Sam recognizes, eyes that he has never forgetten, "Ashley?" he asks.

The young African American nurse squints at Sam trying to recognize him, in that same cute way that Sam remembers. "Sam..." she gets closer to him, "is that...you?" Sam stands still because he knows what is coming next, she gives him a quick one-two hit to the chest and stomach and then playfully laughs "Yeah, thats you alright Sam. Still got those shitty reflexes of yours. God, I still remember kicking the Great Samson's ass in gym when we went over boxing. Wow, havent seen you since...graduation? And now here you are in my hospital!"

"Well," replies Sam still rubbing his chest remembering that it hurt back then too, "its not like I was going to hit a girl and besides those were love taps if anything. Yeah, I havent seen you since graduation, I remember that you only showed up to pick up our valedictorian diploma and then you just walked off the stage. I figured that was the happiest day of your life, but why did you just leave Ashley?"

Ashley sighs dropping her head only to take in a deep breath and bring her head back up twirling her hair, she giggles nervously "Well," she runs a hand through her hair and rubs the back of her neck a gesture that Sam knows means that she is covering something up, "it was easier for me to just go, okay?" she says defensively, dropping her hands to her sides suddenly. Sam backs off hoping that her small outburst didnt wake the sleeping babies, and so does Ashley in a maternal way. She slips her hands in his, "Sam, I have missed you" she says looking deep into his eyes with her own golden brown eyes, "Me too" replies Sam as he brings Ashley into his arms for a long awaited kiss.

After half an hour of red hot passion in the supply closet the former lovers were catching up. "So Im going to college right now, Im doing some part time work as a paramedic, I want a job as a fire fighter though and I made an awesome deal on this huge studio apartment I'll be moving into it pretty soon all I'll need is a room mate..." hinted Sam as he put on his shirt and zipped up his jeans . "I'll keep that in mind...since high school I have been going to some night classes so I can hopefully transfer to a medical school and I've been working here as a part time nurse for the experience and rent," Ashley says still half naked, showing her flat stomach and medium sized but firm breasts, she puts on her top and pats his crotch, "nice to see that some things havent changed...oh, I've got something else to show you" she grabs his hand, "follow me."

"You remember our High School's talent show, the couple Liz and Lyle, that performed like if they were in the circus?" asked Ashley, still holding Sam's hand as they walked through the hospital

"Remember?" Sam's smile beamed, "How could I forget that tight blue leotard that she was wearing?" Ashley gripped his hand to a breaking point "OW, OW, OW!" said Sam "Jeez, I do remember that her boyfriend was a total douche bag, I just wanted her autograph, I knew that it would be worth something someday."

"Well, I hope you held onto it because they did make it big. They are a main attraction in Vegas now, they passed by here for the beaches until she twisted her ankle on some rocks...and as I recall, it was Liz who asked for your number, Sam" Ashley, still walking, turned cooly towards him. "What can I say Ash? It was a long time ago, and yes she did give me her autograph, thats how I made the deal for the apartment, practically paid for a year's rent." They stopped outside a room and peeked into the window, "See?" began Ashley, "thats Mr. Bag right there and right now he's blocking Mrs. Bag..." Ashley catches Sam's look, "thats right Sam, theyre married now. So get those ideas out of your head...we should go in there when he leaves" Ashley said mischievously. Sam, looking into the room raises an eyebrow and says, "I dont know Ash, it kinda looks like theyre having an argument...watch out" he says grabbing her from behind as Mr. Bag was walking out of the room, Sam twirls Ashley around, pushes her against a wall and kisses her hard on the mouth. Mr. Bag walks away without a second glance at Sam and Ashley's public display of affecttion, "Okay, he's gone. Lets go say 'Hi'" said Sam walking into the room as Ashley slaps him in the ass for his ploy.

More daisies, thinks Sam as he walks into the room. "Hello, I dont know if you remember..." Ashley walks into the room and Sam holds her to his side, "...us, but we went to the same High School and well, you gave me your autograph..." The young woman's light green eyes and pale skinned baby-like face lights up "Oh my God, yeah I remember you. I hope my husband-" Ashley elbows Sam when Liz says this " -didnt give you any trouble out there like he did those years ago" she said leaning forward in the hospital bed, causing the gown that she was wearing to slip off her shoulder. "No," stepped forward Ashley, whom Liz finally acknowledged, "no trouble at all. Besides it was all a big misunderstanding those years ago, right Sam?" Sam absent mindedly nodded his head as he was hypnotized by this woman's radiant beauty, she twirled her long dark raven hair to her exposed shoulder the same way she did all those years ago. "Listen," Liz began getting her long and very good looking legs slowly out of the covers and crossing them, being gentle with her twisted left ankle which is now in a small cast and tucking her gown so as not to flash them anything, maybe just Sam..."Ive got some great tickets and if my leg ankle heals up in time I'll be more than glad to give them to you" Liz beamed at Sam who is slowly becoming uncomfortable, Ashley takes notice as she slips her hand in his. "Thank you, but Im afraid that we couldnt make it, now well just get out of your way before your husband comes back..." Ashley began only to be cut off by Liz.

"Oh, thats alright, he wont mind and he's not coming back for some time anyhow, he went to the cafeteria to get me something to eat. I hope its alright, but he also gave me something to take the edge off my ankle..." Liz said, looking at the needle in a small waste disposal by the door. "What did he give you?" asked a curious Sam as Ashley looked questioningly at Sam then Liz, Ashley finally asks "Yeah...what was it?" Suddenly the heart monitor is acting eratically, Ashley rushes over to Liz's side grabbing a stethoscope and slipping it under Liz's gown moving it over her small breasts feeling her rapid heart beat, Ashley demands: "Liz, what...did...he give you?" Liz tries to respond, she looks at an alarmed Sam who is now on her other side, when Liz's green eyes roll back and close as she falls back on the bed. "We got a code blue!" shouts Ashley into the small speaker over Liz's bed. "Alright, help me here..." Ashley tells Sam as they both move Liz's bed into a vertical position, with that accomplished Ashley turns to the heart monitor and says "She's in v-fib, were gonna have to shock her to get her heart back into rhythm" she turns back to Sam "theres a crash cart right behind you Sam...Sam!" Sam was momentarily distracted by looking at Liz's body, he looks at her pale white skinned face which is sliglty covered by her long black hair, Liz looks like shes just sleeping, Sam looks at the very faint freckles over her nose and cheeks her soft small mouth slightly open, looks down at her lily white neck and upper shoulders that are exposed, he looks at her well toned upper body her small breasts and strong abdominal muscles that are hinted under her white and blue poka dotted hospital gown, he continues looking at her strong pelvic and hip area, that are barely covered by the gown, which connect to her long gymanst shaped legs and finally down to her medium sized feet, (one in a cast) and unpainted toes.

Sam turns and faces the crash cart behind him "What should I set it to?" asks Sam as he gets both paddles in his right hand and puts his left hand on the dial waiting for a response, he hears a loud but quick tear and then "Set it to one hundred!" Sam turns the dial to one hundred joules and with his left hand he opens a small drawer on the cart under the defibrillator, reaches in and takes out a small clear packet and turns back to Liz and Ashley. He finds that Ashley ripped open Liz's gown exposing her upper body, Sam quickly glanced at Liz's breasts which looked like they should have been on a growing teen girl and not on a woman of twenty, he noticed her pink nipples and continued down to her stomach which had the faint forming of a six pack, also oddly arousing, a tattoo over her belly button in the shape of a sun. "Here," began Sam throwing the packet at Ashley, "you know where these go" Ashley catches the packet and says "Really? By how youve been staring at her I wouldve thought that you knew better" Ashley said as she placed one conductive gel pad over Liz's left breast and the other under Liz's right breast. "Lets not start this now, Ash..." said Sam, when he hears a beep from the machine, "okay its charged, all clear" Ashley backs up in the same sarcastic manner that Sam took at the beach, Sam places the paddles on Liz's chest over the conductive gel pads and he presses the button on the paddles. Simultaneously, Liz's whole body makes a quick jerking movement as she receives the shock, her breasts slightly shudder. Ashley feels for a pulse and says "Nothing."

"Start CPR" says Sam as he turns to put the paddles back in place. Ashley places the stethoscope behind her neck as she's seen on TV shows over the years, she places two fingers in the center of Liz's chest on top of her sternum right in between her pink nipples, she finds her mark and placing her hands in position she administers chest compressions"One and two and three and four and five and six and seven and eight and nine and ten and eleven and twelve and thirteen and fourteen and fifteen and sixteen and seventeen and eighteen and nineteen and twenty and twenty one and twenty two and twenty three and twenty four and twenty five and twenty six and twenty seven and twenty eight and twenty nine and thrity! Breathe!" Ashley says with each compression to keep herself in rhythm, as soon as she said "breathe" however Sam leaned over Liz, gently lifted her face upward then tilted her head back to open her airway, quickly looked inside her mouth for any obstructions finding none, pinched her nose shut then took in a deep breath and sealed his mouth over hers breathing intoand for Liz. Out of the corner of his eye he could see Liz's chest rise up with the air going through her and Liz's flat stomach would inflate with the breath that he gave her. He leans back a bit trying to get the sweet taste of her mouth out of his head, takes a deep breath and gives Liz mouth to mouth once more, Liz's cheeks puff up and her chest rises only to fall just as still as before.

"Sam, if she had come to right after you gave her 'the kiss of life', I'd kick your ass..." said Ashley as she got her hands back into chest compression position. "Charge the defibrillator to one fifty, we gotta get her back...twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty, twenty one, twenty two, twenty three, twenty four, twenty five, twenty six, twenty seven, twenty eight, twenty nine, thirty!" she counted out each compression after giving her orders to Sam, to stay in rhythm she told herself, she then cursed the chances that there wasnt a mouth guard or something to keep her mouth off of this tramp, but she knew what to do, she just wasnt going to like it. Ashley leaned over Liz's prone head, placed her hand under her chin and tilted it back gently to open her airway, with the same hand she pulled down on the chin to open her lips even further, this girl had a small mouth thought Ashley. With her other hand Ashley pinched Liz's nose shut, she took a deep breath backing her own head away from Liz's then she leaned back in and put her plump dark lips on Liz's small thin mouth, trying to make as tight a seal as possible thought Ashley regretably, Ashley gives Liz the breath then gets her mouth off of her's, tilts her head to the side to see that the breath did go in and that her naked chest rose and fell, exhaling the breath quietly. "Charging it to one fifty!" Ashley hears Sam say, she gives Liz one more breath, feeling her cheeks puff up as she gives Liz oxygen, she watches Liz's own cheeks puff up as she takes it in and finally sees Liz's chest and flat stomach rise. Ashley backs up as she sees Sam rubbing the paddles together and then shouting "Clear!" he slams the paddles on Liz's chest hitting the buttons on the paddles at the same second they make contact with the pads on her naked breasts. This time Liz's body gives a slight arch with the shock, she takes in midair for the briefest of milliseconds but it still has the same grace as if she were in Vegas. Liz's body thuds back onto the hospital bed, Sam looks at the monitor over Ashley's head, she notices how motivated he is in his work of saving people and realizes that there is no need for her to be jealous, "Take the paddles," says Sam, "Im taking over CPR."

Ashley takes the paddles from Sam who gets on the hospital bed and straddles Liz's body. He places his strong hands in the center of her chest and begins compressions. He does a set of fifty. Sam does each compression with a speed and determination that Ashley has never seen before, not even in the TV shows. The only things that are going through Sam's mind are not how Liz's breasts feel under his hands or how her hard body feels under his and how it is shaking with each compression that he is giving her, he doesnt even look at her pretty face, he is looking at the heart monitor, hoping for a change. All that Sam is thinking about as he is pumping a major Vegas star attraction's chest is the rhythm that he is keeping in his head, how he is trying not to break her ribs though not being too soft, and what he is going to do to the bastard of a husband who did this to her. Sam kept at the compressions, he went through a hundred before he heard Ashley, he was not going to give up on Liz her husband had to pay...From almost another world he heard, "-arged to two hundred, Sam get out of the way!" He turned and say that Ashley had the paddles in her able hands and that she was moving towards him, Sam leaned in and gave two quick breaths to Liz then unstradddled her and jumped to the side of the bed. Ashley placed the paddles on Liz's chest, she presses the button and two hundred joules shoot through Liz's body her back arches and her shoulder blades leave the bed, her toned torso heaves upwardalmost glued to the paddles only for her body to come back down almost as fast. Ashley looks at the heart momnitor as Sam just keeps looking "Im gonna hit her again, this time with two fifty..." says Ashley as she rubs the paddles together, Sam could hear the defibrillator charging but chooses to ignore it and moves in to give Liz chest compressions, "Come on Liz...one and two and three and four and five and six and seven and eight and nine and ten and eleven and eight and nine and ten and eleven and twelve and thirteen and fourteen and fifteen and sixteen and seventeen and eighteen and nineteen and twenty" Sam counts out loud in a rhythmical daze. His hands are in the proper position, he is doing everything right, he isthinking as he administers CPR...why hasnt she come to? "Charged! Clear!" shouts Ashley, and with that Sam backs up and watches as Liz is again shocked, watches again as her athletic body rises off the bed for half a foot and then comes back down with a violent thud than before. Only to again, not revive.

"Im gonna go to three hundred, then three sixty...but, Sam we've been working on her for a while. If she doesnt come back in time, theyre gonna want us to stop." Said Ashley apologetically as Sam again straddled Liz's unresponsive body and got his hands back in the middle of her chest giving her compressions. Sam was pushing down harder than before, he was afraid that he was going to break a rib soon but all he saw was a bruise forming in the center of her chest, so he kept at it. His hands were practically causing her chest to sink in and he was causing Liz's body to shake he gave her another round of fifty compressions, Sam pinches her nostrils shut and makes a tight seal over her mouth and breaths for her, their bodies are so close to one another that he feels her chest rise against his. Sam hears the machine's charging whine dying down that he gets off of Liz and stands next to Ashley as she shocks Liz's body with three hundred joules. He hears the thud of the machine delivering the shock, he sees Liz's body move with the flow of the blow delivered to her body and then sees her body crash back down. Sam hears a slight beep from the heart monitor only for it to continue to the flatlining tone, "Damn, I got nothing," says Ashley clearly frustrated, "going for three sixty!" Ashley rubs the paddles vigurously together, then everything moves slowly to Sam. Ashley is leaning over Liz's body, paddles poised over Liz's naked chest, she brings them down slowly onto the pads on her chest, contact is made and liz's breasts jiggle slightly. Ashley moves her thumbs towards the buttons on the paddles, they reach and she presses down, there is a sudden noise and Liz's back lifts in an arch moving her shoulders back and her breasts swell under the paddles even her legs move with the final shock. The sound of the flatlining tone is heard at the same moment as Liz's body hits the bed once more, it continues and everything is still. Both Sam and Ashley look at Liz's body then at her heart monitor and finally at one another, there is a beep heard followed by another then another, Liz's heart has established a healthy rhythm, Liz sucks in a breath and coughs but is alright. Ashley shrieks in joy as she hugs Sam briefly then pushes him out of the way as she takes the stethoscope from around her neck, removes the conductive pads from Liz's chest and runs it over her slightly bruised and naked chest. "Thats cold..." is all that is faintly heard from Liz. Ashley laughs and turns towards Sam who is hugging her from behind, "She'll be fine."

One week later...

Sam has finished moving in and he sees his work, and it is good. Suddenly, his cell phone rings.

"Yeah?" he says

"Hey, stranger..." comes a voice from anyone but, "Ive got some great news!"

"Yeah?" he says

"Well," Ashley begins, "I dont know if youve been listening to the news lately, but they got Lyle and he is going to stand trial for attempted murder. He is so screwed...Liz called again to thank us and has sent us some more tickets and other stuff to my place, but thats not the best news, Sam!"

"Yeah?" asks Sam, "what is it?"

Ashley shrieks out the good news: "Im pregnant!"
Back to top Go down

Red and Blue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flatline Writers Association :: Media :: Litterature :: Resus Content-
Jump to: