Flatline Writers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Heart to Heart Attack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S1R

A Heart to Heart Attack Empty
PostSubject: A Heart to Heart Attack   A Heart to Heart Attack EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:15 pm

Jill was the president of the DB club. She wasnt particularly tall at an even five feet three inches compared to Britney's five feet seven inches and Sam's own six feet. Jill was more full figured in comparison to Britney, translation: she had tits and she had ass. Jill had short brown hair that she wore in a small pony tail that brought out her cute face with small freckles going over her nose and onto her cheeks that would rise so elegently with a smile that would melt hearts and these piercingly intelligent blue eyes compared to Britney's own dullish brown eyes. Jill was clearly going places in her twenty two years of age and Sam wanted to be there with her and most importantly, she wasnt a lesbian! Yes, today there was going to be a DB club meeting thought Sam and once the meeting ended he was going to make his move...During the meeting Sam would voice the opinions that Britney wanted him to make and took the notes that Britney needed for future reference. But all the while, despite sitting in the back of the meeting area and the small crowd of members in between him and Jill, Sam would try to maintain eye contact with her during her speech about the up coming events that the DB club were spear heading and how if anyboy wanted to stay behind to help her with making posters. Luckily, only he stayed behind.

"Jill?" said Sam

"Oh, hey...Sam, right?" said Jill looking up from her work on a poster, scissors in hand

"Yeah, thats right. You need any help?" he looked around the empty room as if for the first time "Wait, of course you do because everybody..."

"Left?" said Jill smiling at Sam who was trying with every fiber of his will not to look down Jill's white tank top and at her amazing cleavage.

"Yeah...God, Im so stupid" he whispered under his breath only for it to resonate in the room to which Jill tilted her head, laughed and said "There are some markers, glue and scissors over there" she patted at the ground next to her, "and you can sit right here and help me out" He did just that.

After a while and still into her work Jill turned and said: "Arent you a paramedic or something Sam?"

"Yes, well actually Im a part time paramedic, why?" Sam replied

"Nothing. I was just wondering, couldnt you have jumped in and saved Britney at the beach instead of having a lifeguard go in after her who was a football field away?" said Jill with a judgemetal tone

Sam laughed, "Is that what she told you?"

"Yes" said Jill icily, still looking at her work

"I did go in after Britney but thats just what her new girl friend told her and thats what she told you and..." started Sam determined to clear his name from being a coward

"Wait,wait,wait...Britney, the vice president of this club who goes through guys like if they werent making them anymore is gay?" said Jill not believing Sam who as still cutting colored paper

Sam looked at Jill who finally looked up from her work. They looked into each others eyes. "I so knew it" said Jill. The both of them maintained the eye contact until the both of them broke out in laughter. It was then that the both started to have a heart to heart. To tell the truth, it was mostly she who was opening up about herself...

"I dont know if I've told you, I dont think I've told anyone...." began Jill as Sam held his breath "but Im running for student body president, I have to make the paper work and make up some more posters, prepare a speech if they want one Im not so sure yet...I also do volunteer work, Ive got to pay my car and my rent. My room mate Jack, I dont know if you saw him earlier, but he recently losty his job and is telling me I should get one so Im doing that and my parents are always on my case about transfering to another school and my brother is always asking for money or my sisters want me to babysit and..." Jill covers her face in her hands stiffling a sob.

She looks up at Sam with red rimmed eyes barely peeking through her hands, "God, I must be boring you, huh?" said Jill trying to laugh and make light of the situation. Sam is about to tell her that he thinks that she is beautiful and funny and caring and intelligent and that he can make it all better that he is the one that will help her in what burdens her when he notices something. "You alright?" he asks Jill who is rubbing her hand up and down her arm "Yeah..." says Jill "I just feel..." she places her hand over her rising and falling bosom "weird." Her eyes roll to the top of her head and she falls forward into Sam's arms "Jill!"

Sam shakes Jill and calls out her name one more time, but she doesnt respond to him. He lays her onto her back and then kneels into position next to her he places his ear over her mouth trying to feel for a breath, nothing. "God, she isnt breathing either..." he whispers to himself finally realizing how bad the stress has been on her in the few weeks. Sam then puts two fingers on her throat and doesnt find a pulse, "Right" he says as he sits in a chest compression postition. He interlocks his fingers together and places them in the middle of her breats in between of the nipple line, which is not too hard to find due to the light chill in the room. He leans over her with his arms in place and pushes down into her chest making a one to two inch depth into her chest. The compressions come out in a slow, methodical and calm pace trying not to tire himself out. He does twenty chest compressions, counting them all out while fully noticing that Jill's breasts were shaking with each compression that he delivers and how good they feel under his hands.

Finishing the set of compressions Sam tilts Jill's head back, opening her airway in the process and pinches her nose shut. As he did in the beach, Sam places his other hand in between Jill's big breasts, so he can feel her chest rise and fall with each breath that he'll give her. Satisfied and still confident, he takes in a big breath and seals his mouth over Jill's, in a brief moment he could taste her fresh minty breath and feel her tongue, but just in a brief moment, then he breaths air into her mouth. The air passes through her mouth causing her cheeks to puff up and travels down to her lungs which causes her abdomen to raise up with the air. Jill takes in the breath but then quietly exhales it out of her body as Sam removes his mouth from hers and her chest falls flat andlays still. Sam, still determined, gives her another round of mouth to mouth. He pinches her nose, takes a breath, seals his mouth over Jill's, breathes and through the corner of his eye sees her chest rise and fall just as he feels his hand move on her chest. He stops and looks down at Jill. She is wearing a white tank top that is showing ample cleavage, brown shorts that stop right above her knees, and flip flops. Sam remembers his training, Something about relievieving any further strain, he thinks, he begins to take off her flip flops. Sam starts with her left then her right foot, trying carefully to bring down her dainty feet without causing any damage. Then he grabs at her shorts, he undoes the belt, slides it out and throws it behind him. He undoes the button on her shorts and then pulls down on the zipper and opens up the fly so far just to see the front of yellow cotton briefs. Following these odd steps mentioned in his training, Sam continues CPR.

Placing his hands in the proper place one more time he continues chest compressions "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty!" he shouts with each compression. He leans in and gives her mouth to mouth, watches her chest rise then fall only for Sam to give her another round of mouth to mouth. He gets back into compression postition when a short but an otherwise fit and attractive asian woman walked into the room, she was the school nurse. "Sorry, I didnt make it to the meeting, I know you wanted me to help out with one of your upcoming projects...Oh my God! What happened here!" she shouted reaching for her phone. "I think she's had a heart attack," began Sam to which the nurse gave him a confused look, "its all the stress she's been under. Im a part time paramedic, I know what Im doing, now I need you to call an ambulance and help me!" Sam said in a commanding voice. "Okay, Okay" said the nurse not to sure whether she liked his tone, "Oh, I remember there is a defibrillator at the end of this hall! I'll be right back...Hello? Yes, Ive got an emergency..." spoke the nurse into the phone as she ran out of the room in search of the defibrillator. Sam stayed with Jill.

He continued chest compressions while the nurse was getting the defibrilator. Sam did a total of fifty compressions with a quick but strong pace, he worried that he might break one of Jill's ribs. Dammit, its better her having a broken rib or two instead of her being dead thought Sam. Just then the door was flung open and in rushed the school nurse, "Im here!" she shouted, running to where Sam was working on Jill. Kneeling down opposite of Sam, Lucy, as it said in her name tag, placed the defib unit above Jill's head and she opened it. This defib unit, noticed Sam, was not like abag like the one at the beach but more like a little suitcase, its purpose was still the same however. Lucy snapped open the case, "Okay...let me see those scissors, please." she said with the calmest voice that Sam has ever heard. He handed them to her, with her left hand Lucy lifted up the front of Jill's shirt and with her right she slipped in the scissors and started cutting. Lucy cut through Jill's shirt and bra, putting the scissors down Lucy grabbed at the sides of Jill's shirt and threw them open, revealing her full breasts.

Lucy with years of practice, placed her hands in the center of Jill's breasts, perfectly in between her nipple line and administered twenty compressions as Sam watched transfixed at Jill's naked breasts shaking. Lucy then placed her ear over Jill's mouth, nodded her head to the fact that Jill wasnt breathing and then placed her mouth over Jill's and breathed for her, while Sam watched transfixed as Jill's breasts were heaving with the oxygen. "Okay, getting nothing here. Gonna hook her up to the defibrillator..." Lucy said still as calm as ever as she reached for the defib electrodes "Here, place one in th center of her chest and the other one on her right side" Sam did as he was told, but after placing the second electrode he stroked the side of Jill's face and lightly shuddered as to how cold it was. "Charging it to one hundred joules" said Lucy as she turned a dial on the defibrillator, Sam could hear the unit charging "Charged" said Lucy "Clear" and with that she hit another button on the unit. Simultaneously there was a light thumping sound and Jill's body convulsed briefly as she received the shock. Lucy placed one palm on Jill's right breast, felt "Nothing. Give her another round of compressions...please." Sam gave Jill a set of thirty compressions as Lucy said, "This is taking too long, charging to two hundred joules..." she reached for the dial both her and Sam were hoping this was a good idea. The machine charged once more, "All clear, please..." Lucy said, Sam backed up from chet compression position and Lucy hit the button again, this time Jill's body arched with the shock only for her to come back down on the cold tile floor of the room. Lucy placed her ear in the middle of Jill's chest "Nothing. Charging to two fifty." This time Lucy wasnt waiting and Sam didnt get back into CPR position, Lucy moved the dial and then pressed the button, hitting Jill with two hundred and fifty joules. Jill's back arched causing her breasts to shake in mid-air, then her back crashed down to the floor causing her breasts to jiggle. Jill didnt move.

Lucy looked defeted and Sam crawled closer to Jill's body, reached out to her delicate throat to feel a pulse "...I think I got something!" he said triumphangtly as Lucy's head shot up quickly. Jill's eyes fluttered open and she gave a sudden cough. Sam was there, as he swore he would. "Heyy, its okay. Youre going to be okay..." he began

"What happend?-Did you?" said a confused Jill looking up at Sam then at Lucy then down to her exposed breasts . "I think I hear an ambulance, finally, coming" said Lucy, be right back

Sam and Jill were finally alone. "You'll be okay, Jill" Sam said "Thank you so so so much, Sam"

"It was no problem, Jill..." he said when Jill interupted him

"If Im going to the hospital, can you do something for me?" asked Jill

"Anything." Sam said

"Can you call Jack?" she asked "Your roommate?" asked Sam "Oh, I guess I forgot to tell everyone this too...Jack's my fiance."
Back to top Go down

A Heart to Heart Attack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flatline Writers Association :: Media :: Litterature :: Resus Content-
Jump to: